A live chat software program is a support tool that is used by website owners to interact with their site visitors in real time. It is most often used by companies that have their own web shop and online business owners to respond to issues and questions raised by their customers with regard to their products and/or services. If you are interested in making use of a live chat program to improve the way you interact with your potential and current customers, the first thing you should do is know its pros and cons. This way, you’ll be able to determine if having a live chat feature in your website is something that can also help your business and if it can be accommodated given your company’s resources.
Pros of Live Chat Software
- You can provide feedback to site visitors instantly.
- It is convenient, both for you and your customers. You can simply send the visitor the link of a page that you think answers his query more thoroughly. Site visitors, on the other hand, need not compose an email or dial a phone number just to get in touch with your company.
- You can engage in proactive chats. Some applications enable companies to initiate a conversation with a site visitor. You can use this to offer help or do some marketing.
- It can be “switched off.” If your chat agent is not around, live chat programs can be switched to offline mode where the chat button will be replaced by a contact form the site visitor can fill out. This eliminates complaints such as “no one is answering my query.”
- Communication between the company and clients will improve. A visitor doesn’t have to wait a long time for a response from you, and you don’t have to worry about your customers not understanding the accent of those answering calls to your company – a usual scenario when outsourcing phone support services.
Cons of Live Chat Software
- It might not take off with some of your customers, in particular with those who are not technologically-savvy and those who do not know how to use the feature.
- Mobile access is still an issue. Not all live chat applications can be accessed using a mobile device. Also, if your site visitor is using a smart phone or a tablet, the live chat feature might not work if the program you’re using has limited features.
- Expectations on response speed and quality are high. Since live chat offers instant feedback, visitors expect that the operator will respond quickly and competently to any query.
- There are staffing concerns that need to be addressed. If you’re a one-man show, who will act as the live chat operator? Are you willing to hire an employee or outsource the job despite the added cost?
Unlike most chat companies, that either provide just Live Chat Software or just service via the use of another company’s software, we do both. We have our own software platform and employ our own agents. This enables us to innovate and respond to our customer’s needs much faster. This also results in greater cost savings for our customers and partners.
Not all SEO companies are created equal; there are good ones and bad ones. To be successful in internet marketing, you must pick a good company among the many companies out there offering SEO services. And these are the qualities that you must look for in a good company:
1. A good SEO company must be responsive to their clients. Being busy is never a valid reason to not answer the questions of a client. A company must consider that their clients are also busy and they are serious with their business. This means that a company must also be serious with what they are doing.
2. They must cater to your specific needs. Not all clients need the same type of service. It is not a good practice to just do what you have done to your previous client. Every client has a unique requirement. A SEO company should respect that and do what their client needs. To do this, a company must have various strategies in their arsenal.
3. You must discuss to them the data that you need to access from time to time. It is your right to access these data and a company must be transparent enough to provide all the data that you need.
4. Pick a company that is willing to learn and adjust to the ever changing world of SEO. If a company is not willing and able to learn and adapt to changes, then you must remove it to your list. You can tell that they have this quality when you talk to them. That is why talking to a company is important before doing business with them. Ask them what strategies they will employ to meet your requirements. You can easily tell if that SEO Company is good or bad according to their answers.
5. They must be consistent. It is not a matter of the service they provide but the manner they do their job. It is annoying to talk to different people every time you walk in their company. It is not only annoying but can also result in massive miscommunication and sometimes, over communication because you have to explain what you need over and over to different people. Ever played a game of “Chinese whispers”? This is a simple example that if a message is relayed to many people, the message is usually distorted and sometimes non-sense when relayed by the last player. This is also applicable if you are talking to many people in a company.
Overall, a good SEO company must be able to do their job properly and deliver the results that you expect from them. This does not mean that your website will be on the top of the first page of Google searches right away. It may take a couple of months to achieve this goal. The important thing is that a company attends to the needs of their customers. You may encounter some problems along the way, but a good company is always there to help you.
SEOExplode.com High Quality SEO Company
Over time, the search engines have drastically changed the ways that they rank websites. SEO services used to be focused on simple things like keyword stuffing and buying links, but that type of behavior didn’t benefit visitors at all. Deceptive tactics that are designed solely to make websites more readable by search engines usually result in negative visitor experiences. The algorithms that power the spiders have gotten so advanced that nowadays SEO services are focused on making a website more usable and information-rich. If you’re thinking of hiring an SEO company, here are a few outdated and ineffective SEO services that you should avoid.
Scraping content from related (or unrelated) websites. SEO Services Scraping is basically stealing, and happens when a company (even one with good intentions) takes another website’s content and posts it as their own. This type of behavior used to be popular because search engines couldn’t effectively distinguish between original and stolen text. SEO services like this have been dealt with through algorithm updates, and now it is more important than ever to create your own engaging and informative content that is different from your competition’s.
Plugging old content into a program that “spins” it into something new. Once the search engines become sophisticated enough to distinguish between stolen content and original work, many webmasters began automatically generating new content by using computer programs. These programs work by randomly choosing words in a document to replace with keywords that you choose. As you can imagine, this type of article is usually very hard to read and can create a negative visitor experience. Even if SEO services like content spinning were to attract visitors, those visitors would quickly become frustrated and leave in a hurry.
Trading with or buying links from spam-filled websites. SEO services like link-building are very effective and can yield incredible results. If done deceptively, however, then link-building can actually have a negative effect on your website’s ranking. Google and other major search engines now take the number of links and the quality of links into consideration. If your site has thousands of links from a very spam-filled directory, then it is possible that one link from an authoritative site will carry more weight. Furthermore, if the search engine somehow discovers that you bought your links then it will penalize your website and possibly even remove it from the index entirely.